Sunday, February 12, 2017

My second time in - The Eye of The Emirates, Al Qasba

Eye of the Emirates
It has been a while since my last visit to Al Qasba where the Eye of the Emirates can be found, so I decided one Saturday to go back and enjoy the sunset.


If you're gonna commute going over there coming from Dubai, you have to catch the bus bound for Sharjah in Union Bus Station or the one in Deira City Center.

Eye of the Emirates
(click photo for a bus guide)
Intercity Routes
Upon reaching Sharjah Al Jubail Bus Station, we took a taxi to Al Qasba
which cost us around I think AED 15-20.

Roamed around looking for food!  

and found our fix!

Chicken Butterfly with spicy rice

enjoying our food fix with the Sunset at Al Qasba

and just that, my day was complete!
Reach for the sky
Keep your eye on the prize
Forever in my mind
Be my golden sunshine
It's raining in your mind
So push them clouds aside
Forever by my side
You're my golden sunshine
~ Sunshine, Matishayu

No comments:

Post a Comment